Time goes by, so slowly. Especially when it's 5 in the morning and i just woke up.

One word.

-.-

Okay that wasnt a word. One look then. Flaunts*

I think i have weird sleeping habits. It's damn irregular and i think i'm gonna die soon since my dad constantly says people ALWAYS die due to weird sleeping hours.

I should write my will soon man.

Hi, to whoever it may concern,
I'm here to write my will lor.
Please give my bed to Ignatius since he love it so much. The moment he lies on it, gone.
My handphone to Benjamin since he's thinking whether to buy it. (hanah hanah just give you lah)
My laptop and my fan to feefee since he doesnt sleep in aircon. (what else? OH! money enough to buy a tv. no fee not for you. help me pass. HAHAHA.)
My photo frames to Ernest and ansley, for them to continue customising stuff on their birthdays.
And lastly, all my money to SPCA. (i do hope they accept coins, cause that's all i have)

PS: Burn my whole set of BIOTHERM stuff to me thanks. (scared i get pimples on the other side~)

That reminds me, we burnt a whole load of stuff to my grandfather. PALACE LEH~ I want a country! With many many slaves and servants to serve me. And computer! So i can dota and msn with you guys~ Then can webcam and skype some more leh!

K enough of deaths. I was talking about my sleep! I came home tired and my whole body was aching. So, i bathed and went straight to bed! (at 1am)

My brain kinda went blank until 4plus.

Woke up to get some water.

Lie on my bed, and stop and stare~

Gave up sleeping, so now i'm awake blogging my brains out. And i think my brains hates me now. He's giving me a hard time. Headache headache.

My brains just called me a whore.

I called him a slut.

My brains said, eh! i'm not andrew.

Oh, then you're a sly sly fox then.

Er, i'm a brain, not a fox.

Fine! you stupid brain!

Haha you're calling yourself stupid.

DAMN.

Brains are so clever. Sometimes i wonder if they are mine. ponders*

ANYWAY, i went to school(SP) today for squash training. When i actually saw the whole team there, i realised how much i missed them. I'd give my whole collection of barbie dolls just to be there again! (eh wait, i dont have a single barbie doll. okay maybe i do, one head and a few arms somewhere)

Squash squash squash. And it was time for dinner/supper (breakfast for me since i woke up at 5 and i didnt have anything, shit now my stomach's calling me a pie filled with cheese)

I do not wanna talk about the food. Cause it sucked. (see lah! i just talked about the food)

Since i miss squash, i'm going NP again later today to squash! With fee and his clique called retards.

Hmm, i wonder how people come up with clique names. I'd call my next clique FAN since i'm looking at one now. Eh wait i go see what brand is my fan.

OMG brandless! My mum's cheapskate.

Wait i dont believe, i go search for it.

It's either Super Alleru-Buster or, KOK.

So anyway, i think i remember the time when Ernest, Ansley and i came together thinking of a clique name. We were like, 'J A E! or E A J or A E J'

Flashback flashback. Like those in the animes, always flashback.

Back in primary school, all my friends had an english name. Sad and depressed Jiawei then thought of an english name for himself. Prepare yourself.

Wait.


A little more.



It's worth it.




Do you like cheese?





I like, but melted.





Ya ya ya! I think so too!






Huh? Really meh? He's not that bad lah.








Eh? Sorry was gossiping to myself.










Oh ya the name. Peter. HAHA funny right!

So back to the topic on clique naming. Yeah then ansley was like, 'i know! call ourselves P E A'

YUCKS.

HAHAHA HI, WE'RE PEA.

Some small green fugly circle circle thing.

Ansley and Ernest, please tell me how we came up with the name LOLLIPOPS. I forgot. (as usual, i'm always the one forgetting)

Oh dear, this entry is getting a bit too lengthy.

I'm gonna end it now. FULLSTOP bye.

I mean BYE fullstop!

PS: Pretty pictures from last night and a few nights ago. Terminal 3!













I have no time to caption all the photos. For now, use your imagination and remember my words.

'anything goes~'

HAHA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog